Clear Shield® Glass
Availability: In Stock
Shipping: USA, Canada, and International
ClearShield® is a glass coating that resists glass from heat, chemicals etc. ClearShield® Glass provides a lifetime protective coating that keeps your new shower enclosure looking sparkling clear by preventing the dullness that can come from heat and humidity over time. We provide ClearShield® glass in Brooklyn, NJ, NY and all over the USA and Canada. For free consultation, contact us.Read more...Request a Quote
Protection with ClearShield® is the ideal glass as it resists fingerprinting and staining while maintaining the beautiful appearance of decorative glass. ClearShield® is associated with a low maintenance cost and easy to use glass protection security. But if you think that it is not usable and cannot be used as decorative glass, then you are extremely wrong because it looks stylish and attractive. ClearShield® is nothing but an easy glass protection technology.ClearShield® is generally used to protect the glass from water and dust. It is a coating that is used on glass to protect it. By using of ClearShield® glass coating your glass looking new. It is far better than general glass we use.
Advantages of ClearShield® glass:
- Low maintenance cost.
- Easy to apply.
- It gives full protection to shower glass
- Easy to clean.
- Your glass always looks new.
- ClearShield® creates an intact appearance of the exterior.
- It can resist finger prints and other staining on the glass while using the glass.
- It is more durable and uniforms finished.
- Significantly reduce the growth of bacteria thus environment friendly.
- The option of after care products that increases the long term benefits of ClearShield® and keep customers dedicated to your business.
- The industry's best performance warranty, etc.
Glass types: Clear glass, tinted glass, acid etched glass, glue chip glass, sandblasted glass, pattern glass, stained glass, STARPHIRE® glass.
Hole drilling: Available
Customization: Backpainting, printed glass, sandblasting, acid etching
Fabrication: Beveling, V-grooving
Please login or register if you are a new userClose