Custom Fish Tanks
Availability: In Stock
Shipping: USA, Canada, and International
Need custom fish tanks in NY? We provide custom shape glass fish tanks for residential and commercial uses. For commercial glass fish tanks we use laminated glass. Generally STARPHIRE® glass is used for glass aquariums. We provide custom fish tanks in NY, Brooklyn and throughout the USA and Canada. For free consultation, contact us. Read more...Request a Quote
We also use OptiWhite™ glass for aquariums. Coral tanks, custom glass fish tanks, commercial aquariums, wall aquarium, industrial glass container for aquariums are available at Bear Glass in NY, Brooklyn and all over the USA. Any type of custom fish tanks are possible at Bear Glass. At Bear Glass we say - " If you can dream it we can build it".
Glass fish tanks designs can be customized. All of our products have a uniqueness than others The dream is your but the responsibility to fulfill your dream is our. Glass fish tank is a great way to develop the room environment. It's a jewel in your crown. Choose the best fit for your residence, work place, hospital, hotel, store or where ever you need. Most aquariums are made of either glass or acrylic. However, many people don't know what the difference is - except that the acrylic tank is usually much more expensive.
Starphire®Glass Fish Tank: Starphire® Ultra Clear glass is a more clear than a general type glass. It is a low iron glass. If you look at the side, the actual color of your fish can be seen through Starphire glass fish tank. It is the best choice for fish tanks as it shows the real colors inside it.
OptiWhite™ Glass Fish Tank: OptiWhite™ is another good choice for making your fish tank. This is another low iron glass which is much clearer than clear glass. It transmits light and colors more brightly.
Type of shapes for glass aquarium:
Advantages of Glass Fistanks:
- Glass is the best for your pet fishes. The environment into the glass is more accepted than acrylic aquarium.
- Glass aquarium is more durable than acrylic fishtanks.
- It is easy to clean and you can get a non-scrachable finish for your glass fish tank.
- Glass supports substantially more than its own weight over distances.
- Glass maintains its clarity for long time.
- Glass is easier to ship and requires fewer specialized tools to work with, so glass tanks tend to be less expensive than acrylic tanks.
- Glass is a non-porous material. Glass has less visible distortion quality.
Glass type: Clear glass, STARPHIRE®, OptiWhite™
Shape type: Multi equal side, pentagon, flat back, radius triangle, rectangle, corner bowfront angle L-shape, L-shape, flat back hex, bowfront, triangle end.
Please login or register if you are a new userClose