Custom Laminated Glass
Laminated glass is a kind of security glass that influence together when broken down. In the accident of collapsing, it is held in place by an interlayer, consistently of poly vinyl butyral (PVB) or ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA), between its two or more layers of glass. The interlayer keeps the layers of glass secured even when cracked, and its high strength inhibit the glass from breaking up into large sharp pieces.
Laminated Glass is also denotes as tempered glass.
Features of Laminated Glass :
- Laminated glass provides significant sound control attributes, adequately impede out entry, while screening out the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays
- When laminated glass is broken, the glass fragments comply to the vinyl interlayer, diminish the peril of breaking glass. Laminated glass contribute to stay in the opening, securing it.
- Bear Glass provides Custom laminated glass which is designed by bonding a polyvinyl butyral (PVB) plastic interlayer between two pieces of glass under heat and pressure to form a single piece of glass. Custom Laminated glass can be made using many consolidation of clear, tinted, transparent, or reflective glass. Various colors and types of inter-layers may be used as well.
Benefits of Laminated Glass
- Safety: Normal window glass is breakable, shattered into long sharp pieces which can root of serious injuries. The principal characteristics of Laminated safety glass is that the interlayer absorbs the energy impact and hence resists penetration. Although the glass may break, the glass fragments remain firmly bonded to the interlayer, minimizing the risk of injuries.
- Security: Burglars often try to break windows to get inside the house or a building and here the laminated glass plays an important role in resisting their intrusion. Even if the glass breaks the interlayer continues to safeguard the building until the glass is replaced.
- Sound Reduction: Noise gains easiest entry to homes and buildings through windows and doors. Laminated glass proves an excellent barrier to noise, it has better Sound Transmission Loss as compared to glass of similar thickness in the frequency of 125 Hz to 4000 Hz. Also it eliminates the coincidence dip that is associated with the monolithic glass because of the viscoelastic property of the interlayer material.
- Solar Energy Control: While natural light is important for us too much sunlight can also mean too much heat gain inside the building. Laminated glass when used in combination with reflective glass, tinted glass or low e glass provides excellent reduction in the Solar Gains as well as reduction of sound transmission through the window.
- UV Control: The major cause of deterioration and fading of furnishings and pictures is the chemical reaction caused by short-wavelength UV radiation. UV absorbing additives in the interlayer in laminated glass can screen out almost all these damaging rays.
- Protection from weather and natural disasters: If broken, laminated glass remains in its frame, preventing interior damage while reducing flying glass protects people both indoors and outdoors. Areas subjected to heavy winds and rain such as hurricanes or cyclones, buildings often need extra protection. Flying debris carried by these winds can shatter the glass and injure people. Laminated glass can be designed to remain intact and in its frame. Buildings that are situated in areas subjected to heavy winds and rains such as hurrican and cyclones, often need extra protection.
- Durability: Laminated glass is durable, it maintains its color and its strength for a very long time.
- Low visual distortion: Laminated Glass is usually glazed in an annealed form, avoiding the distortion caused by roller waves in the tempered and heat strengthened glass. So the facades having laminated glass have sharp reflected images and fewer distortion.
Laminated Glass and Bulletproof Glass Product :
- Tempered Glass(CCC)
- Max size: 4200mm x 2440mm
- Technique: Clear Glass Category: Construction & Real Estate | Building Glass
Painted laminated glass
Painted laminatedglass is made by printing the ceramic frit on to the glass surface with screen printer…
- Technique: Tempered Glass
- Min. Order:10 Square Meters
- Category: Construction & Real Estate | Building Glass