Insulated Glass Units
Availability: In Stock
Shipping: USA, Canada, and International
Insulated glass protects from thermal and chemical temperature. Bear Glass is professional glass fabricator, installer and distributor in NYC, Brooklyn and all over USA. We also ship our product in Canada. We provide insulated double pane glass panels in NYC, Brooklyn City. We also do window screen replacement service in nyc. If you are searching for the IGU fabricator in NY, call us. For a free consultancy, contact us.Read more...Request a Quote
Insulated glass is a kind of high protection tempered glass. It resists from thermal and chemical temperature. Insulated glass or “double-pane” glass can be used for both household purpose and business construction. Insulated glass panels are compulsory by architecture codes in many ranges as an obligatory energy maintenance quota. IGU glass really makes sense because single pane glass has essentially NO insulating value. Insulated glass panels improve thermal performance, significantly reducing heating and air conditioning costs. IGU glass units also reduce interior condensation in cold climates so you can also call it protective glass.
During the winter season, insulated glass products create warmer domestic glass surfaces, reducing frost and contraction from forming. We provide best quality insulate double pane glass panels in NY, Brooklyn, and all over the USA. Insulated glass panels can be used both for domestic and commercial purpose.
Benefits of IGU Glass:
- Insulated Glass can protect you from thermal and chemical heat.
- IGU glass is used to reduce the heat of daylight in the summer time. The glass wall, furniture etc. absorb heat.
- Insulated glass windows and doors are low solar heat gain coefficient so the solar radiation coming into your home is significantly decreased.
- Insulated glass panels can be applied for both residential and commercial purpose. It is also a decorating glass.
- Window glass selection influences the type and intensity of ultraviolet (UV) rays, which cause fading and degradation thus the glass always looks attractive.
IGU's provide better protection against fogging than a single pane glass. However, IGU's made without proper quality control, poor desiccant filling practices, inadequate quantities or incorrect type of desiccants, or a poor hermetic seal are more prone to fogging. Broken and fogged window? Save time and money by replacing only your broken or fogged glass and not the entire frame. Bear Glass professionals can replace the broken glass in the frame, with insulated glass panels. We are proud to be the best service provider of window screen replacement in NYC.
Description: Double or Triple pane Insulated glass units separated by aluminum spacers
Spacer Thickness: 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 11/16", 15/16" available in stock. Thicker spacers made on special order
Please login or register if you are a new userClose