Printed glass creates a fashionable environment for your interior as well as exterior too. A printed glass image is a modern alternative to printing on canvas. Its appeal and style make it perfect for the display of wedding photos, portraits, landscape images or corporate signage.
Prints on glass utilises the latest in printing technology to produce stunning custom printed glass creations. Applications for printing to glass are countless and can include printing images on to glass tables, kitchen splash back, shower screens and pool fencing. The only restraints are your imagination; create light and appealing image in your home or your office space using the Prints on glass professional glass printing services.
Types of Printed Glass
- Reverse painting : Reverse painting on glass is an art form consisting of applying paint to a piece of glass and then viewing the image by turning the glass over and looking through the glass at the image.
- Digital printing : Digital printing refers to methods of printing from a digital-based image directly to a variety of media.With the help of Bear Glass Digitally Printing Glass, you can easily decorate your house at a very affordable price. The way the Digitally Printed Glass can help you improve the looks and presentation of your house is amazing. The influence of this kind of glass on the spirit of your whole house is very positive. So you can always try to decorate your house with the Digitally Printed Glass.
- Screen printing : Screen printing is a printing technique whereby a mesh is used to transfer ink onto a substrate, except in areas made impermeable to the ink by a blocking stencil. A blade or squeegee is moved across the screen to fill the open mesh apertures with ink, and a reverse stroke then causes the screen to touch the substrate momentarily along a line of contact.
- Glass recycling : Glass recycling is the process of turning waste glass into usable products. Glass waste should be separated by chemical composition, and then, depending on the end use and local processing capabilities, might also have to be separated into different colors.
Features & Highlights :
- Single- or Double-White ink capability for backlits or printing onto colored objects
- Decorative Varnish capability with new Océ Arizona 460/480/660 models
- Roll Media Option available for true roll-to-roll capability
- Océ VariaDot® imaging technology for superior 4-color printing
- From 35% to 50% ink savings over CMYKcm systems
- Near-photographic image quality
- Instant switching between roll-to-roll and flatbed printing
Why Choose Bear Glass?
At Bear Glass , we care about the environment. Bear Glass is digitally printed with very low VOC emissions. Our products are 100% recyclable and our standard annealed glass products are made from a minimum of 20% recycled glass.